Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Top 5 Reasons Why Roads and Carolina Circle Mall are Alike


As many of you might know, I have to interests. Roads (Primary) and Carolina Circle Mall (Not as primary, but gives me something to do when road related events are not occuring). I would like to point out the reasons.

5. The mall's shape is like a road. Roads are rectangular and Carolina Circle was rectangular.

4. A few escaltors were like off-ramps from the first floor to the second floor because they were put on the side of the corridor. One near Ivey's/Dillard's was like what you see in a Left-Handed Single Point Urban Interchange (SPUI).

3. A sign was situated outside of Belk showing the way to the restroom. It had a similar shape and features as a freeway sign.

2. In a way, there was a beltway around Carolina Circle. It's a little thing called Ring Road.

And the #1 reason that roads and Carolina Circle are alike: The mall was right beside a major US highway called US-29. It goes from Pensacola, Florida to Washington DC.

There might be a few more reasons. If there are, notify me. Here's a picture I made to show these reasons:

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

I never thought of that.