Sunday, May 20, 2007

Road City Returns!

Alright, I now realize I've been neglecting Road City lately. Here's what's up.

First of all, I'm considering discontinuing the Roadgeek's Garfield of the Week and the Road Sign of the Week. I'm now more busy on Sundays than I used to be and it's going to get harder for me to find a Garfield comic and a road sign picture to put up here on a chronological basis.

One reason why Road City hasn't been updated recently is due to the fact that I'm mainly focussing on Carolina Circle City and the new Home of Carolina Circle Mall. I've still got to figure out the best way to manage Home of Carolina Circle Mall. I'm currently creating it with Microsoft Publisher 2003 and I can't figure out how to let pictures be saved to one's hard drive.

So don't worry. I'm going to try and put something up here when I can. Road City is far from dead.

No comments: