Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fly High with Wings

Wings Beachwear on US 17 in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Wings! No I'm not talking about what makes birds fly or what you get at KFC, I'm talking about Wings Beachwear.

What is Wings? Well, they have about all of your beach needs like bathing suits, towels, boogy boards, chairs, water toys, and souvenirs. As a fan of the beach, I consider it heaven in a store.

Wings stores are located only at the beach and are all along all over the East & West Coasts I believe. The picture above was taken in North Myrtle Beach, SC but you can also go there in maybe Miami, the NC Coast, Pismo Beach, etc.

But every store is not perfect. What I don't like about Wings is that they are not the cheapest beachwear dealer on the planet. They are pretty pricey.

But overall, the stores are clean and have about everything you need at the beach.

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

I think there's one in Pigeon Forge, TN as well.